- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Uganda.
Third Party Materials
Much of the content accessed through the Storipot Service has been created by third parties and resides on third party websites. Storipot is not responsible for any such content and does not moderate, screen, review, approve, endorse or take any measures whatsoever to assure the accuracy or legality of the publications to which it links or the content of those publications.
The content accessed through the Service may contain information, pictures and video that you may find untrue, inappropriate or offensive. The Service simply provides links to that information, but we do not exercise editorial judgment about which sources of information are the most appropriate for you.
THE SERVICE, AND ALL INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, CONTENT AND SERVICES ACCESSED THROUGH OR PROVIDED BY THE SERVICE, ARE MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. THE COMPANY HEREBY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES CONCERNING THE SERVICE, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT.
The Company does not warrant that the Service will operate in an uninterrupted or error-free manner or that the Service is free of viruses or other harmful components. Use of information obtained from or through the Service is at your own risk.
You acknowledge that the Company owns the Service and all intellectual property rights related to it. This includes the copyrights in our web page designs and content, the arrangement and organization of the Feeds, the manner in which the Service does what it does, the content of all Storipot pages and the trademarks we use. The Service provides access to third party-published content, and that content is often protected by copyright law.
Generally, you may not copy, modify, republish or redistribute any of the content from our website, or the third party content to which you gain access through the Service, without first obtaining the consent of the owner of that content.
"Storipot", the Storipot logo appearing on our website are trademarks belonging to the Company. All other trademarks, service marks, tradenames and logos are the property of their respective owners. Use, reproduction, copying, or redistribution of our trademarks, without our written permission is prohibited.